CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning to Play the Piano

We have been looking for ways to entertain Mason at home. We looked into piano lessons, but discovered they are a little expensive for preschoolers. I came across a program called "Piano for Preschoolers" I bought it from Amazon.com for $40. So far I think it is worth every cent. We have had it for a week and Mason is loving it. When we come into the house and he sees the piano he wants to sit down and play. He is no where near as good as Neil, but maybe one day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a talented little guy, the girls kept asking to watch it over and over :D

Audrey said...

WOW I am IMPRESSED! That is seriously amazing for a 3 year old! You will have to tell me what book that is!?